Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This is my 1001th post


Great mornin' it is, I woke up 3 hours ago and spammed myself with more episodes of friends. You gotta be lying if you tell me that show ain't great. I just love Phoebe so!

Watching the 6 of them makes me feel warm, how wonderful would it be to have a group of friends around you almost 24/7 even as a working adult? As JC students now we don't even have the time to hang out with each other everyday, and I don't want to think about what'll happen say, 7 years down the road.

I know, I've been the one isolating myself recently and all those crap, I'm so sorry if you feel kinda like I'm shunning away from all of you. I don't mean to, but there's just something in me that makes me not feel like talking, or unable to if you asked me.





My oldest hamster Hamice Clarice passed away yesterday, probably due to old age.

She lived a total of 1 year 7 months and 27 days, and was my FIRST ever hamster. Got her right after the end of year exams when I was with kaiying, ashley and xinhui. It still meant quite abit to me even though my attention was diverted to the other hamsters when chloe gave birth to those 18 babies.

Recently, she's been escaping from her cage even though her legs were stick thin and hairless, her body slouched like an old lady and one of her eyes seemed to have some problems. I thought it meant something, and it sure did.




Sometimes, I feel like I don't exactly cherish life. What's new, so someone died, what can I do about it? Maybe nothing really great has impacted me yet (and I don't wish anything would), and those thrillers and crime shows I often watch makes life seem nothing much of a great deal.

I'll be frank here. I'm not very upset over her death, I just miss her, and I regret not spending more time with her. Nothing came to me until this morning, and I sat there wondering why I'm always so oblivious about things.

So my 90-year old grandma just entered my mind, and I want to see her as much as I can, even though she's in hongkong and all. We weren't very close or anything, but I have always been afraid she'd pass away just like that. I think its more like pity, cause she's always alone. & I can say I love her, though I find it kind of funny cause we don't talk too much.

The last time I visited her back in december, I felt like I really wanted to make her.. happy. Just this simple word. Emotions are beautiful things, they're complicated and confusing, because they make you do things you don't even understand.




I definitely treasure human relationships much more than my relationships with animals.

That's all I can say, because I still do not understand the meaning of death even with the passing of my few hamsters.

You have to experience it to understand.




I'll end it with three songs


Andy Williams - The way you look tonight



Andy Williams - Moon river


Audrey Hepburn - Moon river
(love it!)

yeah, andy williams sang moon river and speak softly love and love story too.

No comments: